Lobster Ink is the world's leading hospitality platform, training hundreds of thousands of learners in over 100 countries every day. We are a rapidly growing business built from a solid foundation, but flexible enough to respond to the trends of the market and our users. We are driven by our goal to stay at the forefront of technology-driven learning in professional environments.
We believe in creating learning solutions which understand the way that people learn in the modern working environment.
We focus on:
• Intuitive technology which enables and encourages consistent learning and development
• Premium, high-impact content with an emphasis on immediate practical application
• Actionable metrics, reporting and analytics which drive long-term learning and empower learners, facilitators and management
• End-to-end solutions, with seamless integration between content design, production, distribution and ongoing facilitation
Lobster Ink is driven by a dynamic and diverse team, inspired by excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
Our emphasis on quality and innovation can be evidenced by the cutting edge implementation of the .NET infrastructure underpinning the ground-up redesign of our new learning platform. Using technologies like Angular, GraphQL and Azure, we are forging a new path in creating a scalable, dynamic platform built for rapid development.
Above all, we build products that people use - a lot, and every day - to improve their skills, develop their careers and enhance their quality of life.
This is a unique opportunity for a senior product owner to join a rapidly growing company
working with the latest technologies, deliver business value and make a mark.
Reports to: Senior Product Owner
● Work as part of a cross-functional agile team
● Maintain and prioritise the product development backlog
● Work closely with the product management and product design departments to
ensure developed features align with the business strategy, product vision, and
● Coordinate between different actors (eg sales, learning, finance) to ensure that
developed features deliver tangible business value
● Evangelize data-driven and Lean best practices across the organisation
● Track and report on team delivery, including release planning and documentation
● Constantly improve planning and execution processes
● Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Product Owner, Technical Project Manager,
Business Analyst, or Scrum Master
● Minimum 6 years experience in technology roles
● Solid experience with web analytics, and ability to drive a data-based decision making process in the company
● High level of proficiency with JIRA or other agile product development tools
● Experience with creating and maintaining Dashboards (PowerBI, Google Sheets,
Google Data Studio) is highly beneficial
● Full professional proficiency in English
Skills, knowledge and attributes:
● Organized and structured, copes well under pressure, with the ability to meet and
exceed given deadlines
● Strong leadership ability
● Keen business sense and understanding of product development
● Strong understanding of software development and ability to communicate clearly with developers
● Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
● Eager to learn and share knowledge
● Ability to give and receive direction and constructive criticism
● Proactive with demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
What you'll get:
● Idea driven international company culture with a wide variety of nationalities and personalities
● High tech stack with cutting edge technologies - a chance to help create new solutions
● Self organized environment with opportunities to grow and learn from specialists
● Salary based on experience
● Flexibility and work-from-home days
● Weekly ‘wine-down’ tradition coming from the hospitality background of Lobster Ink
Give us a call to experience it for yourself!
Lobster Ink - empower, inform, inspire.