Be part of something special!
Lobster Ink is the world's leading hospitality platform, training hundreds of thousands of learners in over 100 countries every day. We are a rapidly growing business built from a solid foundation, but flexible enough to respond to the trends of the market and our users. We are driven by our goal to stay at the forefront of technology-driven learning in professional environments.
We believe in creating learning solutions which understand the way that people learn in the modern working environment.
We focus on:
• Intuitive technology which enables and encourages consistent learning and development
• Premium, high-impact content with an emphasis on immediate practical application
• Actionable metrics, reporting and analytics which drive long-term learning and empower learners, facilitators and management
• End-to-end solutions, with seamless integration between content design, production, distribution and ongoing facilitation
Lobster Ink is driven by a dynamic and diverse team, inspired by excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
Our emphasis on quality and innovation can be evidenced by the cutting edge implementation of the .NET infrastructure underpinning the ground-up redesign of our new learning platform. Using technologies like Angular, GraphQL and Azure, we are forging a new path in creating a scalable, dynamic platform built for rapid development.
Above all, we build products that people use - a lot, and every day - to improve their skills, develop their careers and enhance their quality of life.
Reports to: Team lead
This is a unique opportunity for a senior business analyst to join a rapidly growing company
working with the latest technologies, deliver business value and make a mark.
As a senior business analyst you are responsible for the identification, analysis and
translation of customer and business stakeholder requirements into detailed requirements
for product features. You capture the information flows as well as the product and process
requirements. You analyze multifaceted challenges and break down complex processes.
You simplify, without dumbing down. Conflicting requests from stakeholders, to you, are not
something to step away from, but create an opportunity to help stakeholders make the best
possible decisions. Together with the team, you continually look for ways to improve delivery
● Gather business requirements and translate them into clear and coherent technical
● Help design, document, maintain, and improve system processes
● Work with product designers to ensure prototypes are aligned with functional
● Work with testers to document test plans, tests cases, and test data, and perform
user acceptance testing
● Ensure that new developments are aligned with company strategy and existing
● Serve as an expert in the Lobster Ink platforms, including functionality, architecture,
and deployment methodologies
● Create customer documents and presentations, including release notes and FAQs
● Adhere to established delivery methodology, quality standards and best practices
● Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Business analyst
● Minimum 6 years experience in technology roles (software development lifecycle and
● Experience in billing and/or online learning is highly beneficial
● Experience with B2B SAAS products is highly beneficial
● Experience working as part of a cross-functional agile team is highly beneficial
● Bachelor's degree in technical discipline is beneficial.
● Full professional proficiency in English
Skills, knowledge and attributes:
● Keen business sense and understanding of product development
● Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical and organizational skills.
● Exceptional attention to detail, excellent work ethic and drive, great interpersonal skills,
team oriented, and demonstrated problem-solving skills
● Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills, and ability to manage
expectations effectively when handling multiple assignments simultaneously
● Strong leadership ability
● Strong understanding of software development and ability to communicate clearly with developers
● Eager to learn and share knowledge
What you'll get:
● Idea driven international company culture with a wide variety of nationalities and personalities
● High tech stack with cutting edge technologies - a chance to help create new solutions
● Self organized environment with opportunities to grow and learn from specialists
● Salary based on experience
● Flexibility and work-from-home days
● Weekly ‘wine-down’ tradition coming from the hospitality background of Lobster Ink
Give us a call to experience it for yourself!
Lobster Ink - empower, inform, inspire.