Be part of something special!
Lobster Ink is the world's leading hospitality platform, training hundreds of thousands of learners in over 100 countries every day. We are a rapidly growing business built from a solid foundation, but flexible enough to respond to the trends of the market and our users. We are driven by our goal to stay at the forefront of technology-driven learning in professional environments.
We believe in creating learning solutions which understand the way that people learn in the modern working environment.
Lobster Ink is driven by a dynamic and diverse team, inspired by excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
The Regional Account Director is responsible for coordinating and supervising the sale of Lobster Ink's goods and services across a specified physical district. As successful sales director, you will need to demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills and as well as to have a good understanding of the economic principles of supply and demand.
As a key contributor to our Europe field team, you will plan and execute strategy to cultivate regional territory, acquire new customers, drive revenue growth and expand Lobster Ink’s footprint within enterprises. Responsible for a named list of customers and prospects as well as exhaustive prospecting in region you will be responsible for achieving the team sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
- To build and maintain solid, long-lasting C level customer relationships that develop strong loyalty for the Lobster Ink brand
- Lead the development, coordination and execution of the regional sales strategy
- Implement a commercialization of the company’s product service portfolio
- Actively manage sales channels and achieve and exceed targets
- Improve current processes and the structure of the regional Americas office
- To stimulate the involvement of all relevant departments, including customer success, customer support, telesales, and management resources, in order to meet performance objectives and customers’ individual requirements
- To communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly and annual initiatives to Global Head of Sales directly and via Salesforce
- To forecast, track and report on key account metrics, designing and implementing innovative solutions to improve specific results
- To proactively conduct company-strategic account planning reviews
- Graduate with 5-10 years experience in a SaaS sales, Client Service or Technological environment
- Hospitality background will be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in large accounts (including global) that require strategic partnership
- Proven track record to manage multi cultural regional sales teams
Skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Strong sales process methodology with proven skills in selling, designing and implementing complex, customized solutions
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word and/or MAC software applications is preferable
- Computer literacy in order to operate multiple customer related information systems e.g. experience in Salesforce is highly advantageous
- Strong organizational, reporting and time management skills
- Ability to generate actionable, insightful, proactive content gathered from understanding client’s challenges
- Self-motivated attitude
- A dynamic leader who can comfortably serve as the central point of communication for both customers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence others (internal & external) to achieve results
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Collaborative and builds mutually beneficial relationships and partnerships
- Strategic as well as with a hands-on mentality
Give us a call to experience it for yourself!
Lobster Ink - empower, inform, inspire.