Be part of something special!
Lobster Ink is the world's leading hospitality platform, training hundreds of thousands of learners in over 100 countries every day. We are a rapidly growing business built from a solid foundation, but flexible enough to respond to the trends of the market and our users. We are driven by our goal to stay at the forefront of technology-driven learning in professional environments.
We believe in creating learning solutions which understand the way that people learn in the modern working environment.
Lobster Ink is driven by a dynamic and diverse team, inspired by excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
Above all, we build products that people use - a lot, and every day - to improve their skills, develop their careers and enhance their quality of life.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Product Owner/Manager Platform will be responsible for the development and management of the access control, billing and subscription features of the Lobster Ink platform, based on excellent understanding of customer needs and business requirements. The Product Owner/Manager makes sure that the right products are launched and managed that customers love to use. The product manager understands the strategic opportunities and challenges this fast growing scale-up organisation faces and therefore holds a key position between all departments surrounding our products. In this multifaceted role, you will need to understand the purpose of Lobster technology in a business context.
You will need to be able to balance capability and the quality of the service with performance/cost optimization. Following Agile principles, while ensuring requirements are translated into Epics, Themes and User stories.
Key Job responsibilities:
- Translate the product strategy into the product roadmap for the set of features in your responsibility
- Provide technical team development with market and customer focused business requirements and scenarios and be able to represent those customer’s interests within the Scrum team.
- Manage product/feature implementations into all business functions; such as finance and accounting, learning, sales, legal, marketing, channel management, customer support
- Plan and execute (initial) launch of products/features/campaigns throughout the complete product delivery and support functions in the organisation
- Train Customer Support, Sales, Channel management on how to sell and support products
- Maintain proper product documentation, training materials, product differentiation, and ensure information is current
- Monitor, measure and report on the performance of products
- Maximise revenue growth of the product portfolio through effective Product Lifecycle management
- Optimise product profitability by minimising product support costs
- Manage the retirement/end of life of products or services
- Assist and guide sales and customer support when standardised solutions do not fit
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required; business background with affinity for technology, or a technical background is a benefit;
- Min. 5 years experience working as a Product Owner or a Product Manager;
- Previous experience in working with billing and subscriptions is preferred;
- Experience working in an Agile environment with self-organizing team required; design thinking, lean startup or related methodologies is highly preferred;
- Strong preference for and experience with start-up/scale-up environment;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a product portfolio successfully throughout the entire product life-cycle;
- Experience in influencing and leading partners and internal teams to meet product goals;
- Strong business, sales, and customer interaction track record with excellent communication skills;
- Experience managing multiple projects in a highly ambiguous environment;
- Comfortable performing user/market/competitor research and analysis that leads to data-driven conclusions;
- Proven Project Management and Data Analysis skills;
- Clear and effective verbal, written and presentation skills in English.
What we offer:
- Salary based on experience
- An exciting international working environment
- Flexibility and work-from-home days
- Collective Health Insurance
- Weekly wine-down tradition coming from the hospitality background of Lobster Ink
- So much more...
Give us a call to experience it for yourself!
Lobster Ink - empower, inform, inspire.