Be part of something special!
Lobster Ink is the world's leading hospitality platform, training hundreds of thousands of learners in over 100 countries every day. We are a rapidly growing business built from a solid foundation, but flexible enough to respond to the trends of the market and our users. We are driven by our goal to stay at the forefront of technology-driven learning in professional environments.
We believe in creating learning solutions which understand the way that people learn in the modern working environment.
We focus on:
• Intuitive technology which enables and encourages consistent learning and development
• Premium, high-impact content with an emphasis on immediate practical application
• Actionable metrics, reporting and analytics which drive long-term learning and empower learners, facilitators and management
• End-to-end solutions, with seamless integration between content design, production, distribution and ongoing facilitation
Lobster Ink is driven by a dynamic and diverse team, inspired by excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
Above all, we build products that people use - a lot, and every day - to improve their skills, develop their careers and enhance their quality of life.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Lobster Ink is determined to transform e-learning, in hospitality and multiple other sectors. The Product team is key in leading this strategy. The Lobster Ink learning platform is the core of our ecosystem and adaptations to mobile-ready are key. In addition, there is focus on expanding our ecosystem of platforms and applications to include social engagement elements with the community of learners.
The Product Manager for Mobile will be responsible for the development and management of a set of Lobster Ink products as they relate to the Mobile Learning experience. The Product Manager will lead the fundamental understanding of customer needs and business requirements to Lobster Ink. The Product Manager will ensure the right products are launched and managed for maximum learner engagement. The Product Manager understands the strategic opportunities and challenges this fast growing scale-up organisation faces and therefore holds a key position between all departments surrounding our products. The Product Manager will work closely together with business teams (Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, Channel Management), development teams (Developers, Product Owners and Product Design) and staff departments (Finance and Legal).
Reports to: Head of Product
Key Job responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for the organisation on the portfolio of products managed
- Translate the corporate strategy into the product roadmap
- Conduct comprehensive competitive analysis on new products
- Development of user focused business requirements
- Manage product/feature implementations into all business functions; such as finance and accounting, learning, sales, legal, marketing, channel management, customer support
- Plan and execute (initial ) launch of products/features/campaigns throughout the complete product delivery and support functions in the organisation
- Train Customer Support, Sales, Channel management on how to sell and support products
- Maintain proper product documentation, training materials, product differentiation and ensure marketing information is current
- Monitor, measure and report on the performance of products
- Maximize revenue growth of the product portfolio through effective Product Lifecycle management
- Optimize product profitability by minimizing product support costs
- Manage the retirement/end of life of products or services
- Maintain accuracy, consistency, implementation and governance of established and new pricing and discounting plans
- Assist and guide sales and customer support when standardized solutions do not fit
- Be an intrapreneur: self-motivated and resourceful to drive your product portfolio's roadmap forward
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree required; Master's degree preferred; business background with affinity for technology, or a technical background is a benefit;
- Minimum 4 years product management experience in e-Learning, LMS, SaaS or related digital products;
- Minimum 2 years experience in developing end-user facing Mobile Apps, preferably in e-learning or social media;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a product portfolio successfully throughout the entire product life-cycle;
Experience in influencing and leading partners and internal teams to meet product
Comfortable developing and reporting on KPIs related to the product portfolio;
Strong business, sales, and customer service interaction track record with excellent communication skills;
- Experience managing multiple projects in a highly ambiguous environment;
- Experience with agile development, design thinking, lean startup or related methodologies is highly preferred;
- Comfortable performing user/market/competitor research and analysis that leads to data-driven conclusions;
- Proven comprehensive Project Management and Data Analysis skills;
- Clear and effective verbal, writing, and presentation skills in English;
What we offer:
- Salary based on experience
- An exciting international working environment
- Flexibility and work-from-home days
- Collective Health Insurance
- Weekly wine-down tradition coming from the hospitality background of Lobster Ink
- So much more...
Give us a call to experience it for yourself!
Lobster Ink - empower, inform, inspire.