Be part of something special!
Lobster Ink is the world's leading hospitality platform, training hundreds of thousands of learners in over 100 countries every day. We are a rapidly growing business built from a solid foundation, but flexible enough to respond to the trends of the market and our users. We are driven by our goal to stay at the forefront of technology-driven learning in professional environments.
We believe in creating learning solutions which understand the way that people learn in the modern working environment.
We focus on:
• Intuitive technology which enables and encourages consistent learning and development
• Premium, high-impact content with an emphasis on immediate practical application
• Actionable metrics, reporting and analytics which drive long-term learning and empower learners, facilitators and management
• End-to-end solutions, with seamless integration between content design, production, distribution and ongoing facilitation
Lobster Ink is driven by a dynamic and diverse team, inspired by excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
Above all, we build products that people use - a lot, and every day - to improve their skills, develop their careers and enhance their quality of life.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Product Manager will be responsible for the development and management of a set of Lobster Ink products, based on excellent understanding of customer needs and business requirements. The Product Manager makes sure that the right products are launched and managed that customers love to use. The Product manager understands the strategic opportunities and challenges this fast growing scale-up organisation faces and therefore holds a key position between all departments surrounding our products. The Product Manager will work closely together with business teams (Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, Channel Management), development teams (Developers, Product Owners and Product Design) adn staff departments ( Finance and Legal).
Reports to: Manager of Products
Key Job responsibilities:
- Become the first contact throughout the organisation for the products you manage
- Translate the corporate strategy into the product roadmap
- Brief development with customer focused business requirements
- Manage product/feature implementations into all business functions; such as finance and accounting, learning, sales, legal, marketing, channel management, customer support
- Plan and execute (initial ) launch of products/features/campaigns throughout the complete product delivery and support functions in the organisation
- Train Customer Support, Sales, Channel management on how to sell and support products
- Maintain proper product documentation, training materials, product differentiation and ensure marketing information is current
- Monitor, measure and report on the performance of products
- Maximize revenue growth of the product portfolio through effective Product Lifecycle management
- Optimize product profitability by minimizing product support costs
- Manage the retirement/end of life of products or services
- Maintain accuracy, consistency, implementation and governance of established and new pricing and discounting plans
- Assist and guide sales and customer support when standardized solutions do not fit
- Bachelor degree required: Master's degree preferred; technical background is a plus.
- At least 4 years product management experience in LMS', SaaS or related digital products.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a product portfolio successfully
- Experience in influencing and leading partners and internal teams to meet product goals
Strong business, sales, and customer service interaction track record with excellent communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects in a highly ambiguous environment
- Relevant business experience with Business Modelling and pre-development product conceptualization, with ability to analyze data and financial models and come to data-driven conclusions
- Basic Project Management and Analytical skills
- Clear and effective verbal, writing, and presentation skills in English
- Experience with agile product development methodology is a strong preference.
What we offer:
- Salary based on experience
- An exciting international working environment
- Flexibility and work-from-home days
- Collective Health Insurance
- Weekly wine-down tradition coming from the hospitality background of Lobster Ink
- So much more...
Give us a call to experience it for yourself!
Lobster Ink - empower, inform, inspire.