Lobster Ink is the world's leading hospitality platform, training hundreds of thousands of learners in over 100 countries every day. We are a rapidly growing business built from a solid foundation, but flexible enough to respond to the trends of the market and our users. We are driven by our goal to stay at the forefront of technology-driven learning in professional environments.
We believe in creating learning solutions which understand the way that people learn in the modern working environment.
We focus on:
• Intuitive technology which enables and encourages consistent learning and development
• Premium, high-impact content with an emphasis on immediate practical application
• Actionable metrics, reporting and analytics which drive long-term learning and empower learners, facilitators and management
• End-to-end solutions, with seamless integration between content design, production, distribution and ongoing facilitation
Lobster Ink is driven by a dynamic and diverse team, inspired by excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
Our emphasis on quality and innovation can be evidenced by the cutting edge implementation of the .NET infrastructure underpinning the ground-up redesign of our new learning platform. Using technologies like Angular, Azure infrastructure and GraphQL, we are forging a new path in creating a scalable, dynamic platform built for rapid development.
Above all, we build products that people use - a lot, and every day - to improve their skills, develop their careers and enhance their quality of life.
This is a unique opportunity for a medior scrum master to join a rapidly growing company
working with the latest technologies, deliver business value and make a mark.
Reports to: Team lead
● Work as part of a cross-functional scrum team
● Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
● Guide and coach the scrum team on using scrum practices to effectively
● Facilitate discussion, decision making, impediment removal and conflict resolution -
within the team and with the business as a whole
● Evangelise agile and lean principles across the business
● Oversee and report on the development metrics for the team
● Experiment with and integrate processes and tools that encourage continuous
● Relevant scrum qualifications (certified scrum master etc)
● Minimum of 1 year of experience as a scrum master
● Minimum 3 years experience in technology roles
● Strong skills in and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness,
conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and transparency
● Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful agile techniques: user stories,
TDD, continuous integration, continuous testing, pair programming, automated
testing, agile games is highly beneficial
● Experience with design thinking, lean startup or related methodologies is beneficial
● Full professional proficiency in English
Skills, knowledge and attributes:
● Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
● Strong understanding of software development and ability to communicate clearly
● Keen business sense and understanding of product development
● Organized and structured, copes well under pressure
● Eager to learn and share knowledge
● Ability to give and receive direction and constructive criticism
● Proactive with demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
What you'll get:
● Idea driven international company culture with a wide variety of nationalities and personalities
● High tech stack with cutting edge technologies - a chance to help create new solutions
● Self organized environment with opportunities to grow and learn from specialists
● Salary based on experience
● Flexibility and work-from-home days
● Weekly ‘wine-down’ tradition coming from the hospitality background of Lobster Ink
Give us a call to experience it for yourself!
Lobster Ink - empower, inform, inspire.