Be part of something special!
Lobster Ink is the world's leading hospitality platform, training hundreds of thousands of learners in over 100 countries every day. We are a rapidly growing business built from a solid foundation, but flexible enough to respond to the trends of the market and our users. We are driven by our goal to stay at the forefront of technology-driven learning in professional environments.
We believe in creating learning solutions which understand the way that people learn in the modern working environment.
We focus on:
• Intuitive technology which enables and encourages consistent learning and development
• Premium, high-impact content with an emphasis on immediate practical application
• Actionable metrics, reporting and analytics which drive long-term learning and empower learners, facilitators and management
• End-to-end solutions, with seamless integration between content design, production, distribution and ongoing facilitation
Lobster Ink is driven by a dynamic and diverse team, inspired by excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
Our emphasis on quality and innovation can be evidenced by the cutting edge implementation of the .NET infrastructure underpinning the ground-up redesign of our new learning platform, to be released in early 2017. Using exciting and dynamic technologies like Angular 2.0, the new .NET Azure infrastructure and GraphQL, we are forging a new path in creating a scalable, dynamic platform built for rapid development. We move quickly and we push ourselves hard to ensure we stay at the top of the pack.
Above all, we build products that people use - a lot, and every day - to improve their skills, develop their careers and enhance their quality of life.
Reports to: Senior Front-end developer
• Roll out our atomic design impression
• Work with our QAs to identify and document from-end bugs
• Extend our test coverage
• Uskill on Angular 2, Typescript, GraphQ, RxJS, SASS and CSS animations
• Educational background in computer science / programming
• Interest in learning cutting-edge technologies
• Ambitious and eager t learn
• Full professional proficiency with the English language
Skills, knowledge and attributes:
• Eager to learn and share knowledge
• Adaptable and motivated
• Able to work well independently as well as in a team
• Proactive individual with demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
• Fast, efficient, meticulous
• Organized and structured; copes well under pressure, with the ability to meet and exceed given deadlines
Skills, knowledge and attributes
• Internship salary
• An exciting international working environment
• Working with cutting-edge cloud technology
• Team up with the best developers in Amsterdam
• Flexibility and work-from-home days
• Weekly ‘wine-down’ tradition coming from the hospitality background of Lobster Ink
• So much more...
Give us a call to experience it for yourself!
Lobster Ink - empower, inform, inspire.