Job Title: Graphic Designer
Reporting to: Global Head of Production
Location: Cape Town
As a Graphic Designer you will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening and understanding clients’ needs before making design decisions. The work requires creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- To design collateral campaigns for external as well as internal clients. Collateral includes outlying and additional educational print elements, such as posters, flashcards and calls to action.
- To build the brand’s corporate identity.
- To assist in the completion of course manuals and course specific collateral.
- To develop the company’s visual identity online, on various social media platforms.
- To aid Sales, Production and the Communications Relationship Management team with design requirements for communication elements.
- To assist Heads of Departments and Senior staff members with creative pitch presentations and layouts when required.
- To translate strategic outlines into innovative visual representations.
- To keep abreast of new technologies and techniques to deliver cutting edge creative work.
- To build an understanding of brands in the hospitality industry from a visual and strategic perspective.
- Previous experience either as an in-house designer or at a digital agency
- Work samples / work portfolio needs to accompany the application to this position
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the same or similar role