Be part of something special!
Lobster Ink is the world's leading hospitality platform, training hundreds of thousands of learners in over 100 countries every day. We are a rapidly growing business built from a solid foundation, but flexible enough to respond to the trends of the market and our users. We are driven by our goal to stay at the forefront of technology-driven learning in professional environments.
We believe in creating learning solutions which understand the way that people learn in the modern working environment.
We focus on:
• Intuitive technology which enables and encourages consistent learning and development
• Premium, high-impact content with an emphasis on immediate practical application
• Actionable metrics, reporting and analytics which drive long-term learning and empower learners, facilitators and management
• End-to-end solutions, with seamless integration between content design, production, distribution and ongoing facilitation
Lobster Ink is driven by a dynamic and diverse team, inspired by excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
As Executive Assistant, you will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives. Your main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organising daily calendars.
Ultimately, you will have to identify and address the needs of the senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our Company’s workflow to run smoothly
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Manage professional expenses and reporting
- Centralising the documents to be signed by Executives
- Respond promptly to Managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Conduct research, prepare correspondence, expense and statistical reporting.
- Prepare presentations collaterals
- Some private support for Senior Management (Personal Assistant)
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Providing general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Managing reception and meeting and greeting clients
- Ordering office supplies / equipment and liaising with contractors
- Coordinating the weekly Friday wrap
- Liaising with the Building management for any maintenance queries
- Joining the quarterly building meetings with other company representatives
- Ordering key tags from the building management
- + 6 years of hands on experience in a similar role
- Experience in Hospitality / Training industry is a plus
- Experience in Marketing highly advantageous
- Excellent time management skills, able to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional proficiency in Dutch and English
- Excellent word processing skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages (online calendars, printers,..)
- Proactive individual with demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
- Fast, efficient, meticulous
- Able to adapt to varying communication styles and to work in a highly international and intercultural environment
- Integrity and professionalism
- Discretion and high level of confidentiality
What we offer:
● Salary based on experience
● An exciting international working environment
● Working with cutting-edge cloud technology
● Team up with the best tech people in Amsterdam and Cape Town
● Flexibility and work-from-home days
● Weekly ‘wine-down’ tradition coming from the hospitality background of Lobster Ink
Give us a call to experience it for yourself!
Lobster Ink - empower, inform, inspire.