Be part of something special!
Lobster Ink is the world's leading hospitality platform, training hundreds of thousands of learners in over 100 countries every day. We are a rapidly growing business built from a solid foundation, but flexible enough to respond to the trends of the market and our users. We are driven by our goal to stay at the forefront of technology-driven learning in professional environments.
We believe in creating learning solutions which understand the way that people learn in the modern working environment.
Lobster Ink is driven by a dynamic and diverse team, inspired by excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
The Client Success Manager is responsible for all clients within the Asia Pacific region, maintaining a long-term and mutually successful relationship with these clients, maximizing sales opportunities, penetration, usage and renewal of Lobster Ink within the group or individual property. This includes a long-term account strategy, short-term problem-solving strategies, remaining as the center point of contact for the client and ensuring smooth delivery of tasks/deliverables as requested. This role acts as the link between the client and our sales, production, technology, marketing, implementation and customer service departments, ensuring that the client’s needs are monitored, measured and met with proactive solutions that aims to keep Lobster Ink embedded with the client as their all-time training solution.
This is a task-orientated and admin intensive position, that requires an analytical mindset to ensure that accurate collation of all information surrounding an account is adhered to and that tasks are actioned and reported on correctly.
- Develop and execute an after-sales strategy to ensure a greater share of wallet for the client, and ensure all aspects of the sales approach contribute to this purpose.
- Analyze the account strategy every six months or as needed. Highlight and suggest areas of improvement, and/ or an alternative approach to meet the clients' needs.
- Champion the groups' brand internally to ensure all departments involved with the group understand the high-level goals of the client/group.
- Monitor the implementation and engagement of Lobster Ink for your client to ensure requested requirements and standards are met.
- Once course production/platform development/communication strategy business has been generated, ensure delivery on the expectations by working with learning/technology/marketing on the delivery of the budgetary quote, project brief and proposal for client approval.
- Work with finance and legal where appropriate to ensure that the correct agreements and contracts are in place, proposals are accurate and that invoicing is efficiently shared with the client. Payment should also be tracked and followed up on when required. Also, work with finance to ensure that all invoices are generated and sent out in the required timeframe.
- Work with the relevant project manager and implementation manager to discuss and plan the timelines for projects and the associated launches. Communicate with client to ensure the deadlines are agreeable to both.
- Ensure that all elements of a project (development needs, translation, course details, specific client requests) are being accurately processed and delivered on time.
- When regionally needed: Work with implementation to make sure that all hardware requests (Lobster Boxes and encrypted flash drives) are created, invoiced for and couriered to a location specified and confirmed by the client, in a timely manner
Penetration, usage and renewal
- Implement the client success strategy using the matrix outlined for a) a new client or b) an existing client. Either strategy must focus on driving revenue and subscriptions/renewals as the primary goal.
- Monitor client/group performance on Lobster Ink and adjust strategy in order to action accordingly.
- Take ownership of the clients' online engagement and activity and suggest key areas of focus to increase penetration, usage and contract renewal(s).
- Understand the accounts' strategic direction and key objectives; create sustainable competitive advantage by aligning capabilities with key account requirements, and drive profitable business growth.
- Understand client needs and provide appropriate feedback, suggesting improvements or alternative options where needed.
- Manage the operational support for your clients. This will involve customized and standard requests.
- Implement and drive monthly operational review reports developed by the support and implementation teams, to ensure the key client contact has a high-level view of the success of Lobster Ink within their organization. It is the responsibility of the Client
- Success Manager to analyse this/these reports and send the client a detailed synopsis on their performance and engagement. The Client Success Manager may be required to arrange and host conference calls where these reports are discussed with the client.
- Frequently measure the performance of client success initiatives (communication drives, call campaigns, social media groups etc) to inform future plans, enhance internal performance and deliver ROI statements.
- Ensure that renewal opportunities for each client/group are accurately captured in
- SalesForce, showcasing the renewal amount and billing frequency.
- Ensure that all SalesForce Accounts, Opportunities, Leads and Contact Details are kept up to date.
- In collaboration with the sales and marketing team; develop and deliver effective tools that enable the client to reach their own business objectives when it comes to Lobster Ink.
- Work closely with the product management team to highlight and feedback on the need(s) of new and existing clients when it comes to marketing and sales supporting materials.
Organizational approach and leadership
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the implementation key colleagues - ensuring that each approach and activity is focused on the objectives laid out by yourself and the client.
- Work with colleagues across Lobster Ink’s business functions to maintain strategic perspective based on the client’s needs, levels of satisfaction and enhancing Lobster Ink’s position within their organization.
- Work with current systems that have been implemented within Lobster Ink to achieve successful and measurable delivery on tasks.
- Assist in promoting Lobster’s purpose, philosophies and values when interacting with any client.
- Act as an internal agent to bring attention and solutions to a client’s business priorities using Lobster Ink’s product offerings.
2+ years SaaS experience or 3+ years of Hospitality or Client Success experience
English language is a must, any other language will be a plus
- Proven track record of success within the implementation/operations or sales roles.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively with strong business acumen.
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing as well as finance processes and the ability to translate these processes into opportunities on-the-job.
- Strong ability to work on various computer-based systems (knowledge of Mac systems,
- SalesForce, Google Drive and Mavenlink will be highly advantageous).
- Demonstrate ability to build, grow and sustain strong and collaborative business relationships with clients and industry influencers as well as internal partners.
- Confident, driven and dynamic individual with the ability to work effectively, both leading a team and independently.
- Highly organized and effective on the job; exceptional planning skills and ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Superior communication abilities, including excellent presentation skills, business writing, email etiquette, and conduct conference calls.
- Sound consultative, planning, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to gain trust quickly, diffuse high-tension situations comfortably and settle differences with minimal disruptions. Use persuasion, influence and knowledge of the clients' business in detail to maximize value; establish appropriate business arrangements/contracts and negotiate price, terms, conditions and the like within established targets where needed.
- Driven by results and proactively focused on outcomes and achievements laid out.
- Demonstrate ability to operate within budget requirements to achieve desired business results.
- Sound understanding of strategic frameworks, strategy development and implementation processes.
- Impeccable attention to detail especially under high pressure, with the ability to meet and beat deadlines and demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude at all times internally and with clients.
- Able to travel frequently within the Asia Pacific region.
- Exposure to international and/ specific regional markets is an advantage.
Give us a call to experience it for yourself!
Lobster Ink - empower, inform, inspire.