Summary of Responsibilities
A Client Implementation Specialist is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the workflow and delivery timelines for client on-boarding, reporting and support for an allocated portfolio of clients. It is your responsibility to ensure the successful onboarding of new clients within your portfolio onto the Lobster Ink platform and to ensure that clients receive exceptional communication and support which is aligned to the Lobster voice and brand standards. You will be responsible for managing the implementation of multiple client projects and reporting on progress or challenges at regular client operational review meetings. You will work closely with the Sales team and must ensure that operational procedures are strictly followed and that accurate and complete information flows between the Sales, Production, Finance, Marketing & Client Success teams.
● To support both Sales and Client Success teams with any operational matters
relating to your portfolio clients.
● Ensure that all client launches are briefed in correctly by the Sales team and implemented successfully.
● Understanding launch audience and how to make for smooth onboarding process.
● Reporting on progress and success of all launches.
● To assist in the implementation of effective operational systems, reporting, processes and policies that support the organisation’s critical objectives.
● To coordinate and prioritise your project tasks, manage timelines, maintain project plans and communicate status to Sales teams and Clients as needed.
● To communicate regularly with the Sales, Production, Marketing & Client Success teams regarding any changes to the roll-outs, problems or delays and manage these relationships effectively.
● To assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.Skills, knowledge and attributes
● Graduate with 3 years experience in Analytics, Client Service or a technological environment.
● Comfortable with and capable of seeing the ‘big picture’; able to think conceptually and strategically, yet able to deliver concrete results.
● Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously whilst maintaining quality and paying strict attention to detail.
● Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills
● Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word and/or MAC software applications.
If you see yourself being part of a high performing team who are changing lives around the world, Apply Now!